Выполняется запрос
Українська Русский English
Transparency register
Certification in EU
Notary services
USEFUL LINKS
Sing up for EEIG members
Яким шляхом має йти Україна?
Євроінтеграції
Митний союз
Нейтралітет
28.04.2011
Summer Olympics in London are very popular
Summer Olympics in London are very popular

About 2 million people from the UK and other EU countries have left the application for purchase of more than 20 million tickets for the Olympic Games in London.

Applications for tickets to sporting events are taken for six weeks - from March 15 to April 26. So it will be distributed approximately 75% of the tickets, the remaining 25% will distribute National Olympic Committees around the world, as well as sponsors and rights holders.

Games organizers expect that a quarter of the planned revenue from the Olympics should bring the ticket sales, and expect that private investors will spend on preparation for international events two billion pounds.

Recall that before the London Olympics in 2012 left 500 days, reports the BBC.

Service for non-residents
Analytics
31.07.2015
Economic trends in the World in 2015: forecast. India >>
08.05.2015
Economic trends in the World in 2015: forecast. China >>
30.04.2015
Economic trends in the World in 2015: forecast. USA >>
Watch us on YouTube
Press
27.02.2015
Interview of Olena Grigorska for Swiss bank television Interview of Olena Grigorska for Swiss bank television >>
27.02.2015
Interview of Ivan Buntov for Swiss bank television Interview of Ivan Buntov for Swiss bank television >>
18.02.2014
A mutual initiative of TenderPro and the European Economic Chamber >>
Facebook
 
European Economic Chamber of Trade, Commerce and Industry EEIG Membership Сertification Legal Centre Analytical center Partners Contact Inforamtion Site map
 
Grand IT